CATANIA - SICILY
CATEGORY - BOUTIQUE HOTELS
Zash is the deep nature of a sound, its verbal repossession, the sound of the air within the leaves, the burst of a gesture in its flowing movements, it's one of the infinite sounds that can only be heard and enjoyed by living in the countryside. But most of all, it's to rediscover the time to live another dimension. We'll tell you about us by starting with the very first thing: nature's instinctive and remote sounds.
This is the world of Zash: a COUNTRY BOUTIQUE HOTEL where historical fragments meet a contemporary taste.
INFO ABOUT THE ROOMS
- 4 rooms “in the house” are characterized by high vaulted ceilings, all with full-length chestnut windows overlooking Mount Etna on one side and the Ionic sea on the other.
- 3 rooms “in the cellar” are located where the wine storage used to be, the wine cellar. The planning includes white volumes containing intimate bedrooms, where the cleanliness of the walls and floors in white resin clearly contrasts with the pre-existing volcanic stonework.
- 3 rooms “in the garden” are immersed of the countryside. The large windows create a continuum with the garden, giving the impression that the citrus themselves are the walls of the rooms.
- 3 rooms to interact with the nature of this place. What was once the keeper's house today turns into another area for guests. All with large windows that open onto the green of the private garden and a few steps from the pool, these new rooms play between past and present and the history of rural architecture also becomes design this time.
- 4 Pool Villas totally immersed in the citrus groves of Zash, all with a small private outdoor tub. This is the luxury country stay proposal for 2020. Here the challenge of architecture is to integrate maximum comfort with the desire, to bring back the hospitality spaces to their most original nature. Two of them, the Pool Villas & Spa are designed to incorporate a tiny personal SPA in the intimacy of the own refuge, with private sauna and Turkish bath.
INFO ABOUT THE AMENITIES
Inside the tank, where once fermented wine, runs now the small and charming restaurant. An intimate and cosy area, where time has stopped, leaving space to sounds, scents and tastes of nature. This is the "SLOW" dimension of flavours of space and time, where diners are led to recondite atmosphere. The food draws on the genuineness of the products and returns to a traditional Sicilian essence. Local wine and earth flavours are served under magnificent vaulted ceilings with limestone and pumice stone, a product of the still active volcano. In this scenario, our chef Giuseppe Raciti and his brigade create new culinary stories, in that unique and unrepeatable combination of creativity, tradition and territory.
Inside the Nature at Zash there is the Zash’s nature: a retreat for contemporary wellbeing. Nothing is left to chance: the pool is made of Etna lava stone, strong and powerful. Bare feet touch the water and feel the wood, while the warmth of intimate spaces meets the local aromas.
In this intimate and private retreat, the combination of Mediterranean and volcanic influences will make your relaxing experience unique.
Book directly or apply with us here below for a Free upgrade and extra concierge help
Fill out the form please